CES Innovative Product Award Winner!
The Newest 3rd Generation of UO (United Object) Projector!
The Old Type: LED, LCD, and DLP
- Until now, most projectors used either LED, LCD or DLP as the light source and they all possessed one bothersome problem: Focus needed to be adjusted manually. This was especially a big problem for portable projectors since they were meant to be carried around and the user had to adjust the focus every single time.
- Finally, a portable projector that doesn't require focus adjustment is out with laser technology. Focus-free means that the projected image is never out of focus, no matter what surface it is displayed on. Laser technology also makes it possible for the projector to produce vivid colors incomparable to those by other LED, LCD and DLP projectors.
The Best Eye Safe Projector
- There are currently 3 portable laser projectors in the world: SK Telecom's UO Smart Beam Laser, S company, and C company. S and C use technology very similar to that of an electron gun. One can see through a camera lens, electron beam wave flowing on the projected image like an analog TV. This laser beam can cause serious harm to human eye.
CES Award Winner
- The team behind the creation of Laser Beam Projectors invented a highly-advanced laser technology that is completely safe to human eye. The Class 1 Laser used in the projector is assessed with FDA. Laser Beam Projector's ingenious focus free and harmless laser technology has earned itself the CES Innovation Award.
Compatible with Variety of Devices
- Our Laser Beam Projectors are the only true portable projector in the world that can be used anywhere without a screen, used by children without worries, connect with various devices (smartphone, tablet, computer, media player, game console, action camera, etc.) to enjoy crisp and vivid image with wireless & wired options.
A. Focus Free - No need to adjust the focus ever again. Get clear image every time with eye-safe FDA accessed Class 1 Laser. (FDA Accession#: 1611158-000)
B. Wireless Connectivity – Leave the cables at home. Connect many mobile devices to UO Smart Beam Laser wirelessly using Screen Mirroring function.
C. Built-in Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery lasts up to 2 hours with one full charge. Battery can also be charged while running.
D. Screen Size - Go small or go big. Screen size can extends from 20 to 150 inch by adjusting the distance of the projector and the wall or screen.
E. Resolution- 4K input / 720P HD output means HD image is never compromised.
F. HDMI - Connect UO Smart Beam Laser to even more devices with micro HDMI cable like your gaming console.
G. Speaker - Built-in speaker’s volume ranges from mute to level 6 by clicking the power button, and turn any video into silent film or rowdy sports game.
H. Bluetooth - Connect your favorite Bluetooth speaker to the mobile device that is paired up with UO Smart Beam Laser to enjoy better sounds.
How to use UO Smart Beam Laser
ATTENTION iOS (Apple) Users: Although UO Smart Beam Laser can be connected to iOS devices wirelessly via Airplay (UO must be updated to the latest firmware), streaming video contents from websites and mobile applications such as Netflix, YouTube, etc. are may blocked from Airplay. Thus, we strongly recommend iOS users to use a set of cables *Certified Micro HDMI cable and an **Apple adapter designed for your specific device to ensure your ultimate viewing experience.
UO must be updated to the latest firmware in order to connect through mirroring with iPhone or iPad. However, if iOS itself has a newer firmware update, mirroring option might become unavailable for a short period of time depending on how fast the manufacturer updates the firmware.
|UO Smart Beam Laser + iPhone
||x. sound O
* Available for free when register your product
** Must be Purchased Separately
- Charging the UO: We recommend charging the device using the original cable and power plug. Once it's fully charged, it'd show green light on the power button. You can use it while charging the UO. It last about 2 hours wirelessly.
- How to Turn it on and off: Simply press the main button for 3 seconds to turn it on. Project it on the wall to see what mode you are on. To turn off UO, disconnect the device connection (if it's connected) and turn off UO by pressing the button for 3 seconds. If UO is not connected to any device, it'll automatically shuts off within few minutes.
- Mode change: From UO, change the mode by double clicking the power button from Media Mirroring (Miracast Mode: Green Color) to Media Sharing (DLNA Mode: Orange Color). To go back, do the same.
- To connect Android phone and tablet (Samsung, LG, etc.) Wirelessly: Set UO on Media Mirroring (Miracast: Green Color) mode and find your device for Smart View or Miracast, etc. to connect 'SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX' to connect.
- To connect iOS (iPhone, iPad, MacBook) Wirelessly: Set UO on Media Sharing (DLNA: Orange Color) mode and find your device 'Setting > Wi-Fi > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX'. And slide up the menu to find Airplay. Connect Airplay > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX > Mirroring (Turn it on). Your UO Smart Beam Laser firmware ware must be updated to the latest firmware.
- How to update UO Smart Beam Laser Firmware using an App: Download App (Search for Cremotech or SmartBeamLaser) on your phone or tablet and Set UO on Media Sharing (DLNA: Orange Color) mode and find your device 'Setting > Wi-Fi > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX'. Open an App and go to 'Upgrade' and click 'Upgrade' to update the firmware to the latest firmware. This may take up to 10 min. depends on your Wi-Fi connectivity. Visit KDCUSA website to watch the video tutorial.
- How to update UO Smart Beam Laser Firmware with Wi-Fi: Set UO on Media Sharing (DLNA: Orange Color) mode and find your device 'Setting > Wi-Fi > SMARTBEAMLASER-XXXXXX'. Open an internet window and type 192.168.49.1 on the address bar. You will guide into the web page with 'Setting', 'Wi-Fi' and 'F/W Upgrade' buttons. Search Wi-Fi and find your AP (Wi-Fi and enter password) to connect. This procedure is for UO to connect Wi-Fi in your home or office. Once it's connected, go back to home page and click F/W Upgrade. This may take up to 10 min. depends on your Wi-Fi connectivity. Visit KDCUSA website to download how to update it.
- For Android wire connection, mode setting is not designated: You'd need MHL and/or 5 to 11 pin adapter depends on the model that supports MHL. Some device doesn't support MHL and it only can be connected via miracast wirelessly such as Smart View, Smart Cast, Media Mirroring, Media Cast, Cast, Smart Mirror, Mirroring, etc. Or you can try with the App called 'Happy Cast'.
- For iOS wire connection, UO mode setting is not designated: You'd need a certified *Micro HDMI cable and **Apple cable that can receive the HDMI male. For Apple TV, you only need a Micro HDMI cable. If screen only shows the 'United Object' logo, it's likely the cable issue. We recommend getting the certified Micro HDMI cable from KDCUSA website.
- For other devices wire connection, UO mode setting is not designated: For windows computer, windows laptop, games console, camera, etc. you'd need a certified Micro HDMI cable. When connecting UO to computer or laptop, make sure to change the screen setting on your computer to 'duplicate' or 'extended'. If it only shows 'United Object' logo, it is likely the cable issue or your screen mode is not set to view the 2nd monitor which is UO.
- Bluetooth speaker connection: External Speaker can be connected while UO is connected with your smartphone or tablet only if your device supports Bluetooth. We are not guaranteeing the connectivity on your Bluetooth speakers and devices.
- Volume control: UO volume can be controlled from mute to level 6 by slowly clicking the main power button.
- Android volume control: Both UO and phone/tablet can be controlled. UO volume can be controlled from mute to level 6 by slowly clicking the main button.
- iOS Volume control: Both UO and phone/tablet can be controlled if it's connected via Airplay (Wirelessly). If it's connected via cables, only UO volume can be controlled, not from the iPhone or iPad. UO volume can be controlled from mute to level 6 by slowly clicking the main power button. Please watch a video tutorial.
- When UO is frozen: Simply reset the UO by clicking the tiny hole next to the power button using a pointy object such as pinset.
** Must be Purchased Separately
||UO Smart Beam Laser
||20” - 150”
||2 ft. - 15 ft.
||ANSI 60 - Max. 100 Lumens
||720p (1280 X 720)
||16 : 9
||400 : 1 * Regular HD TV is 2000:1
|Optical Engine Type
||LCoS (Liquid Crystal On Silicon)
||Class 1 Laser
||USB cable, 110~220 Vac.
||2.2 inch X 2.2 inch X 2.2 inch
||0.43 Lbs. (6.88 oz.), 1.10 Lbs. w/packaging (17.6 oz.)
||Wire (HDMI/MHL), Wi-Fi
||Built-in Lithium-Polymer (4200mAh )
||Approximately 120 minutes w/4 hours full charge
||1.428 : 1
|Laser Diode Life
|Op Temp & Humidity
Built-in 1 watt (Compatible to use with external speaker only if your devices supports Bluetooth)