Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
Your order will be delivered by UPS who will attempt to deliver the goods to you three (3) times. They will also leave a notice card after each delivery attempt to advise you what you can do to arrange the receipt of your package. Your signature will be required upon delivery.
If you have any questions related to your delivery, please contact our Customer Care team.
Taxes and Duties
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.